Thank you for starting the process of becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate! The incredibly important work of providing a voice to abused and neglected children would not be possible without our amazing volunteers. We are excited that you are interested in joining us!
Because we are working with vulnerable children, our application process might be more detailed and involved than other volunteer activities with which you may have experience. We appreciate your patience through this process and are happy to answer any questions you might have. Please review all steps below before starting the application.
- By clicking below, you will be taken to a secure link to complete the Volunteer Application.
- As you will see, there are red asterisks for any fields that are required. All other fields are optional at this stage*.
- You can click on the upper right corner to download a blank application to view prior to beginning the application.
- There is no “save and come back” feature.
- You must submit the application for us to receive it.
- Before starting the application, please have ready the names and email addresses of 3 people who can provide a reference for you.
- After your application has been submitted, a volunteer coordinator will contact you to set up a brief phone interview.
Thank you for taking this first step towards becoming a CASA! CASA volunteers make a powerful difference in the lives of children in foster care.
*Please note that some questions, if left blank, will need to be answered at a later stage in the process.