The following foundations, governmental agencies and companies are standing up for the children in our community by supporting CASA:*
- Administrative Office of the Courts
- Fund for Children, Youth and Families
- George Preston Marshall Foundation
- Kiwanis Club of Prince George’s County
- Many Hands- Tom Marmet Memorial Job Readiness Grant
- Morris & Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation
- Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention: Victims of Crime Act, Maryland Victims of Crime and Children’s Justice Act
- Macquarie Group Foundation
- MGM National Harbor and MGM Resorts International
- Prince George’s County- County Council, Community Development Block Grant
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Costco Lanham
- Purple Line Transit Partners
- Stockings from Karen
If you have questions or would like to sponsor CASA, please contact the Deputy Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Committed sponsors for the 2020 Fiscal Year. List subject to change.
The Foundation of Hope is a CASA donor leadership circle. Generous supporters like our Foundation of Hope members make it possible for CASA to truly have an impact in our community. These individuals support CASA by investing at least $500 per year to provide a voice for abuse
Read our Donor Bills of Rights here.