Employment Opportunities at CASA
CASA/Prince George’s County seeks a Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator to lead our efforts to recruit, screen and train more volunteers to provide a voice to abused and neglected children. Create an effective marketing and recruitment plan that strongly brands CASA in the community and help CASA reach new sources of potential volunteers in order to increase our capacity to serve abused and neglected children in foster care.
The VISTA will:
1) Serve as brand ambassador, making 3-4 presentations to community organizations
2) Advertise all volunteer opportunities through a variety of sources
3) Write and disseminate communication pieces
4) Coordinate training with CASA’s Training Facilitator for an average of 25 volunteers once per quarter
5) Create a database of potential recruitment resources
6) Create and implement volunteer appreciation/retention activities and events
7) Review demographics of current volunteers and interview Program Staff to determine profiles of successful volunteer archetypes
8) Create an exit interview process for exiting volunteers
9) Make recommendations about the most effective way to implement the marketing and recruitment plan.
A detailed position description is available here: Marketing & Recruitment Coordinator Position Description.
This is a one year VISTA position eligible for a living stipend and other benefits. For more information and to apply, click here.